Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Honda REBEL
At Chico Motorsports, we know our products are the best in the business, and we stand behind that, so you can buy with confidence. We offer new and pre-owned ATVs, motorcycles and side by sides from Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha and KTM. Tue - Sat 9 AM - 6 PM, closed Sunday and Monday. We look forward to assisting you with all your Powersports needs now and in the future.
*Price does not include registration fees, taxes, dealer vehicle freight and set up, document preparation charge or any finance charges (if applicable). Sale price uses all dealer/manufacturers rebates/incentives. Sale prices are subject to change if customer chooses special finance promotion. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Please verify any information in question with Chico Motorsports 530 345 5247
Start Off on the Right Bike
What attracts you to motorcycling? The freedom? The excitement? Getting out in the wind? The economy? The practicality? The style? It’s probably all of the above—at least it is for most riders. And that’s why thousands of riders have picked the Honda Rebel as their first choice. The Rebel offers all the freedom and excitement of a motorcycle, but in a package that’s big on style and small on intimidation. Its reliable 234cc four-stroke twin delivers smooth power, and its five-speed transmission is a no-brainer to shift. Then there’s the Rebel’s price—never has so much style and capability cost so little. No wonder the Rebel has long been one of our best-selling bikes! Why deal with a used machine or one you’ll outgrow in a year or two when you can be on a Rebel and living large?
- Engine Type: 234cc air-cooled parallel twin-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 53mm x 53mm
- Induction: Single 26mm diaphragm-type constant-velocity (CV) carburetor
- Ignition: CD
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-Speed
- Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: 33mm fork; 4.6 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 2.9 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single-disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 3.00-18
- Rear Tire: 130/90-15
- Rake: 30°40' (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 113mm (4.4 inches)
- Wheelbase: 57.1 inches
- Seat Height: 26.6 inches
- Curb Weight: 331 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 2.6 gallons, including 0.7-gallon reserve
- Miles Per Gallon: 84 mpg--Miles per gallon values are calculated estimates of fuel consumed during laboratory exhaust emissions tests specified by the EPA, not during on road riding. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride and maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, cargo and accessories, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Model Id: CMX250
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black, Candy Red
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Parallel twin-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 53mm x 53mm
- Compression Ratio
- Front Suspension
- 33mm fork; 4.6 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 2.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single-disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 57.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.6 in.
- 30 deg. 40 min.
- 113mm (4.4 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.6 gal., including .7 gal. reserve
- 84 mpg
- Final Drive
- O-Ring Sealed chain
- Black, Candy Red