Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Suzuki V-STROM 650 XT ABS - SAVE $2000 OFF MSRP or low apr financing
2015 DL650 XT ABS BORDER (4)
At Chico Motorsports, we know our products are the best in the business, and we stand behind that, so you can buy with confidence. We offer new and pre-owned ATVs, motorcycles and side by sides from Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha and KTM. Tue - Sat 9 AM - 6 PM, closed Sunday and Monday. We look forward to assisting you with all your Powersports needs now and in the future.
*Price does not include registration fees, taxes, dealer vehicle freight and set up, document preparation charge or any finance charges (if applicable). Sale price uses all dealer/manufacturers rebates/incentives. Sale prices are subject to change if customer chooses special finance promotion. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Please verify any information in question with Chico Motorsports 530 345 5247.
For 2015, the all new V-Strom 650 XT ABS is here to expand your field in adventure touring. Equipped with the improved performance of the original V-Strom 650 ABS and the accessories of the V-Strom 650 ABS Adventure, the new V-Strom 650 XT ABS has more adventurous styling with a new distinctive front beak with integrated air ducts that lead air to the wind directing plates for improved cooling performance and aluminum reverse spoke wheels for better shock absorption and a comfortable ride. The wide range of accessories included are an adjustable windscreen, newly designed sleek aluminum side cases, and a rugged accessory engine bar that make it comfortable and versatile. The 645cc V-Twin engine with exceptional low-to-mid rpm performance combined with striking accessories and unique styling, conveys an adventurous spirit.
- Digital Antilock Brake System (ABS)* unit features a lightweight, compact design. The ABS monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- The V-Strom 650XT ABS expands its versatility with spoke-wheel rims, a wider range of accessories, and more adventurous styling.
- 645cc V-Twin engine features broad torque delivery, signature V-Twin power pulses and sporty quick-revving high rpm range power surges for full-range riding enjoyment. An efficient engine design delivers high mileage and class-leading riding range.
- A high-speed 32-bit ECU controls Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system, contributing to enhanced low-to-mid rpm range torque, a linear throttle response and lower emissions.
- Twin iridium spark plugs for each cylinder for better spark strength and combustion efficiency contributing to increased power, a more linear throttle response, easier engine start-up and a more stable idle.
- A radiator with a more compact core, flanked by wind-directing plates shaped with holes* for enhancing cooling efficiency, directing engine heat to flow out to the side air outlets and away from the rider’s legs. (*Patented.)
- Suzuki-developed and patented Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) contributes to easy cold starting, stable idle and lower emissions.
- Lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame and swingarm contribute to smooth handling performance and excellent stability at high-speeds.
- 5-way spring-preload-adjustable 43mm-stanchion-tube front forks and link-type rear suspension with rebound stepless damping adjuster as well as a spring preload adjuster that can be increased or decreased by turning a knob, without using tools.
- Front dual 310mm-disc brakes and rear 260mm-disc brakes deliver smooth, controllable stopping power. Expansion-resistant high-pressure brake hose enhances the responsive brake feel.
- Lightweight, newly designed top and side cases
- A 3-way height-adjustable windscreen, carefully shaped with extensive wind tunnel testing, efficiently reduces wind noise and rider fatigue.
- Newly designed and distinctive beak on the front inspired by Suzuki heritage along with narrow and compact bodywork designed for long range comfort. The beak has intake ducts which lead air to the radiator.
- With a comfortable, upright riding position and a low seat height, the functional seat combines red-stitched leather-look sections and suede-look, slip-resistant surfaces, and is topped off with an embossed V-Strom logo.
- A lightweight, one-piece, resin luggage carrier with well-shaped, easy-to-grasp grab bars comes with a slip-resistant rubber mat
- Informative, multi-function instrumentation includes an analog tachometer and brightness-adjustable LCD speedometer. LCD readouts include odometer, dual trip meter, gear position, coolant and ambient temperature, average fuel consumption, fuel gauge and clock. Switching between LCD readings can be done with the left handlebar switch.
- LED indicators include a road freeze warning indicator, which, together with the ambient temperature display, helps riders’ awareness of road conditions.
- 12-month limited warranty.
- Engine: 645 cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90° V-Twin
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Transmission: 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, DID525V8, 118 links
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 110/80R19M/C 59H, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 150/70R17M/C 69H, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 20.0 L (5.3 US gallons)
- Color: Metallic Matte Fibroin Gray
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2290 mm (90.2 in)
- Overall Width: 835 mm (32.9 in)
- Wheelbase: 1560 mm (61.4 in)
- Ground Clearance: 175 mm (6.9 in)
- Seat Height: 835 mm (32.9 in)
- Curb Weight: 215 kg (473.9 lbs)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC, 90 deg. V-Twin
- 645 cc
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 110/80R19M/C 59H, tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 150/70R17M/C 69H, tubeless
- 1560 mm (61.4 in.)
- Seat Height
- 835 mm (32.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 20.0 L (5.3 US gal.)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 215 kg (473.9 lb.)
- 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, DID525V8, 118 links
- Metallic Matte Fibroin Gray
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.