Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Kawasaki VULCAN 900 CLASSIC - SAVE $2000 OFF MSRP
2017 KAWASAKI VN900
At Chico Motorsports, we know our products are the best in the business, and we stand behind that, so you can buy with confidence. We offer new and pre-owned ATVs, motorcycles and side by sides from Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha and KTM. Tue - Sat 9 AM - 6 PM, closed Sunday and Monday. We look forward to assisting you with all your Powersports needs now and in the future.
*Price does not include registration fees, taxes, dealer vehicle freight and set up, document preparation charge or any finance charges (if applicable). Sale price uses all dealer/manufacturers rebates/incentives. Sale prices are subject to change if customer chooses special finance promotion. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Please verify any information in question with Chico Motorsports 530 345 5247.
The Vulcan® 900 classic offers clean, flowing lines for a look as smooth as the ride on this Kawasaki mid-size cruiser. Powered by a 903cc V-twin, the Vulcan 900 classic has the muscle to match its bold appearance, with a plush bucket seat and spacious floorboards for all-day comfort.
- Fuel-injected 903cc V-twin delivers ample roll-on power and excellent fuel economy
- Low seat height adds to rider confidence by enabling both feet to be placed on the ground at stops
- Rider floorboards with heel/toe shifter enhance rider comfort
- Tank-mounted instrumentation on class-leading 5.3 gallon fuel tank
- Adding to the look and feel of the bike, the 180mm rear tire is the widest in its class
- Engine: 4-stroke, 55° V-twin, 4 valves per cylinder, SOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 903cc/55.10 cu in
- Bore x Stroke: 88.0 x 74.2mm
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Maximum Torque: 58.2 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® 34mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
- Ignition: TCBI with electronic advance
- Transmission: 5-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive: Kevlar-reinforced belt
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork/5.9 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Trak® swingarm, 7-way adjustable spring preload/4.1 in
- Front Tire: 130/90x16
- Rear Tire: 180/70x15
- Front Brakes: Single 300mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes: Single 270mm hydraulic disc
- Frame Type: Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 32 deg./6.3 in.
- Overall Length: 97.0 in.
- Overall Width: 39.6 in.
- Overall Height: 41.9 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in.
- Seat Height: 26.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 619.6 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 5.3 gal.
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Graphite Gray/Metallic Spark Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 55 deg. V-twin, 4 valves per cylinder, SOHC
- 903cc/55.10 cu in.
- Bore and Stroke
- 88.0 x 74.2mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® 34mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
- TCBI with electronic advance
- 5-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive
- Kevlar-reinforced belt
- Front Suspension
- 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork
- Rear Suspension
- Uni-Trak® swingarm, 7-way adjustable spring preload
- Front Brakes
- Single 300mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single 270mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.8 in.
- 32 deg.
- 6.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 619.6 lb.
- Metallic Graphite Gray/Metallic Spark Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty