Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Kawasaki NINJA 400 ABS
At Chico Motorsports, we know our products are the best in the business, and we stand behind that, so you can buy with confidence. We offer new and pre-owned ATVs, motorcycles and side by sides from Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha and KTM. Tue - Sat 9 AM - 6 PM, closed Sunday and Monday. We look forward to assisting you with all your Powersports needs now and in the future.
*Price does not include registration fees, taxes, dealer vehicle freight and set up, document preparation charge or any finance charges (if applicable). Sale price uses all dealer/manufacturers rebates/incentives. Sale prices are subject to change if customer chooses special finance promotion. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Please verify any information in question with Chico Motorsports 530 345 5247.
Street Born. Track Inspired.
Aggressive styling and advanced performance are at the core of the 2018 Kawasaki Ninja® 400 sportbike. With an all-new engine and a lightweight chassis, this approachable sportbike offers the perfect balance of everyday street riding and sport riding. The 399cc twin cylinder engine delivers smooth and broad power that is easy to use for a range of riders. Featuring game-changing power and legendary Ninja performance, the all-new Ninja 400 has set the bar higher.
- Next-Level Power: The all-new engine delivers a balance of high performance and easy-to-use power
- Trellis Frame: Similar in design to the unprecedented Ninja H2™ hypersport bike, the tube-type trellis frame is light in weight for smooth control and handling
- 41mm Front Fork: A large diameter front fork provides increased steering precision at low speeds and reduced flex at higher speeds for enhanced handling
- 310mm Front Disc Brake: The class leading semi-floating front disc brake delivers strong, progressive braking performance and is complemented by an Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)* that helps reduce wheel lock-up under certain conditions (*Non-ABS model available)
- Comfortable Riding Position: A sporty yet relaxed riding position accommodates a wide variety of riding situations
- Sharp, Modern Design: Aggressive Ninja® styling boasts high-class modern design with superb fit and finish inspired by the larger displacement Ninja supersport bikes
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, water-cooled
- Displacement: 399cc
- Bore x Stroke: 70.0 x 51.8mm
- Compression ratio: 11.5:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with 32mm throttle bodies (2)
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed Chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: ABS
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm Telescopic fork/4.7 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Bottom-link Uni-Trak®, swingarm adjustable preload/5.1 in.
- Front Tire: 110/70x17
- Rear Tire: 150/70x17
- Front Brakes: 310mm semi-floating single disc
- Rear Brakes: 220mm single disc
- Frame Type: Trellis, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 24.7 deg./3.6 in.
- Overall Length: 78.3 in.
- Overall Width: 28.0 in.
- Overall Height: 44.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 in.
- Seat Height: 30.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 366.0 lb.** (368.2 CA model)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal.
- Wheelbase: 53.9 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Spark Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 70.0 x 51.8mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 32mm throttle bodies (2)
- TCBI with digital advance
- 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed Chain
- Front Suspension
- 41mm Telescopic fork/4.7 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Bottom-link Uni-Trak®, swingarm adjustable preload/5.1 in.
- Front Brakes
- 310mm semi-floating single disc
- Rear Brakes
- 220mm single disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 53.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.9 in.
- 24.7 deg.
- 3.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 366.0 lb. (368.2 lb. CA model)
- Metallic Spark Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty