Inventory Unit Detail
2018 KTM 450 XC-F - SAVE $1500 OFF MSRP
2018 KTM 450 XC-F
At Chico Motorsports, we know our products are the best in the business, and we stand behind that, so you can buy with confidence. We offer new and pre-owned ATVs, motorcycles and side by sides from Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha and KTM. Tue - Sat 9 AM - 6 PM, closed Sunday and Monday. We look forward to assisting you with all your Powersports needs now and in the future.
*Price does not include registration fees, taxes, dealer vehicle freight and set up, document preparation charge or any finance charges (if applicable). Sale price uses all dealer/manufacturers rebates/incentives. Sale prices are subject to change if customer chooses special finance promotion. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Please verify any information in question with Chico Motorsports 530 345 5247.
The 2018 450 XC-F is the ultimate READY TO RACE cross-country race machine. Building on the updated for 2017 450 SX-F, KTM’s engineers have checked all of the boxes to make the 450 XC-F an off-road winner. Updated damping settings on the WP AER 48 fork and rear shock, new clutch plates and revised radiator guards further enhance the 450 XC-F. XC specific equipment such as the translucent polyethylene 2.25 gallon fuel tank, hand guards and an 18" rear wheel ensure that the 450 XC-F is unstoppable in off-road closedcourse competition.
- UPDATED WP AER 48 front fork with a sophisticated air spring design and separate damping for easy adjustment to any track condition, rider weight or skill level. A new setting improves damping.
- UPDATED rear suspension damping settings are perfectly matched to the WP AER 48 front fork.
- NEW radiator guards provide better airflow in muddy conditions.
- NEW C4 bearing fitted to the transmission shaft for a bigger overlap in the cases for improved reliability at high operating temperatures.
- NEW clutch plates from nitrated steel for reduced wear on the steel clutch basket.
- NEW stronger lithium-ion battery provides more reliable starting while still being extremely lightweight.
- NEW MIM (Metal Inject Molded) shift star provides a stronger surface for improved reliability.
- Handlebar map switch that also activates traction control and launch control for enhanced traction for the start, middle and end of the race
- Handlebar clamps feature a separated lower clamp and bridge-type upper clamp for more torsional stiffness.
- A lightweight chromoly steel frame provides high torsional rigidity with less longitudinal stiffness resulting in excellent handling and energy absorption
- KTM’s “No Dirt” footpeg design keeps the pegs pivot from becoming clogged, ensuring the footpeg is always in the correct position.
- Super lightweight Galfer Wave rotors, CNC machined hubs, Giant rims and Dunlop GEOMAX AT81 tires.
- Airbox and filter design provides maximum performance with fast “no tools” air filter changes.
- “No Dirt” shift lever prevents dirt from fouling the lever joint to ensure proper shifting in any condition.
- Off-road specific additions such as hand guards, a side stand and a 18” rear wheel ensures the 2018 KTM 450 XC-F is READY TO RACE
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke
- Displacement: 449.9cc
- Bore/Stroke: 95.0/63.4 mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.7.5:1
- Starter/Battery: Electric Starter / 12V, 3Ah
- Transmission: 5 Gears
- Fuel System: Keihin EFI, 44mm Throttle Body
- Lubrication: Pressure lubrication with 2 oil pumps
- Primary Ratio: 31:76
- Final Drive: 13:48
- Cooling: Liquid Cooling
- Clutch: Wet Multi-Disc DDS-Clutch, Brembo Hydraulics
- Ignition: Keihin EMS
- Frame: Central Double-Cradle Type 25CrMo4 Steel
- Subframe: Aluminum
- Handlebar: Neken, Aluminum Ø 28/22mm
- Front Suspension: WP Suspension AER 48 USD Ø 48mm
- Rear Suspension: WP Monoshock 5018 BAVP DCC with Linkage
- Suspension Travel Front/Rear: 310 mm / 12.2 in.; 300 mm / 11.81 in.
- Front/Rear Brakes: Disc Brake 260 mm / 10.24 in.; 220 mm / 8.66 in.
- Front/Rear Rims: 1.60x 21, 2.15 x 18 Giant
- Front/Rear Tires: 80/100-21 in.; 110/100-18 in. Dunlop AT81
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in.
- Silencer: Aluminum
- Steering Head Angle: 26.1 deg.
- Triple Clamp Offset: 22 mm
- Wheelb.ase: 1,485mm ± 10 mm / 58.5 ± 0.4 in.
- Ground Clearance: 370mm / 14.6 in.
- Seat Height: 960 mm / 37.8 in.
- Tank Capacity, Approx: 8.5 L / 2.25 gal.
- Weight (without fuel), Approx: 101.4 kg/ 223.5 lb.
- Engine Type
- Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke
- 449.9 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 95.0 x 63.4 mm
- Fuel System
- Keihin EFI, 44mm Throttle Body
- Keihin EMS
- Front Suspension
- WP Suspension AER 48 USD Ø 48mm
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Suspension
- WP Monoshock 5018 BAVP DCC with Linkage
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Dry Weight
- 223.5 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.25 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 14.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 37.8 in.
- 5 Gears
- Final Drive
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in.