Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Kawasaki EX650JKFL - SAVE $500 OFF MSRP
2019 EX650 BORDER (1)
At Chico Motorsports, we know our products are the best in the business, and we stand behind that, so you can buy with confidence. We offer new and pre-owned ATVs, motorcycles and side by sides from Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha and KTM. Tue - Sat 9 AM - 6 PM, closed Sunday and Monday. We look forward to assisting you with all your Powersports needs now and in the future.
*Price does not include registration fees, taxes, dealer vehicle freight and set up, document preparation charge or any finance charges (if applicable). Sale price uses all dealer/manufacturers rebates/incentives. Sale prices are subject to change if customer chooses special finance promotion. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Please verify any information in question with Chico Motorsports 530 345 5247.
Strong Power And Nimble Handling Highlight The Ninja® 650 Motorcycle. Exciting And Easy To Ride With Sporty Performance And Aggressive Styling, The Modern Ninja 650 Stays True To Its Ninja Roots. Rounding Out The Package, A Comfortable And Adaptable Upright Riding Position Makes The Ninja 650 An Exceptional Everyday Ride.
- Sporty 649cc parallel-twin engine delivers smooth and responsive performance with exciting mid-range power that is felt in every gear
- Chassis with trellis frame is light and slim, resulting in nimble handling and a more direct connection to the road
- Sporty front cowl and aggressive bodywork with sharp, angular lines contribute to an authentic Ninja image
- Overall lightweight, low seat height and gull-arm design swingarm provides a lower center of gravity for agile handling and increased maneuverability
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, water-cooled
- Displacement: 649cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.8:1
- Maximum Torque: 48.5 lb-ft @ 6,500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with dual 36mm Keihin throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork/4.9 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Horizontal back-link with adjustable spring preload/5.1 in
- Front Tire: 120/70x17
- Rear Tire: 160/60x17
- Front Brakes: Dual 300mm petal-type discs and 2-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single 220mm petal-type disc and single-piston caliper
- Frame Type: Trellis, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 24.0°/3.9 in
- Overall Length: 80.9 in
- Overall Width: 29.1 in
- Overall Height: 44.7 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in
- Seat Height: 31.1 in
- Curb Weight: 425.6 lb**
- Fuel Capacity: 4.0 gal
- Wheelbase: 55.5 in
- Color Choices: Metallic Spark Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, water-cooled
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with dual 36mm Keihin throttle bodies
- TCBI with digital advance
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork/4.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Horizontal back-link with adjustable spring preload/5.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 300mm petal-type discs and 2-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm petal-type disc and single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.1 in.
- 24.0 deg.
- 3.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.0 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 425.6 lb.
- Metallic Spark Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty