Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Kawasaki KX450 - SAVE $2000 OFF MSRP
2019 KX450F BORDER
At Chico Motorsports, we know our products are the best in the business, and we stand behind that, so you can buy with confidence. We offer new and pre-owned ATVs, motorcycles and side by sides from Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha and KTM. Tue - Sat 9 AM - 6 PM, closed Sunday and Monday. We look forward to assisting you with all your Powersports needs now and in the future.
*Price does not include registration fees, taxes, dealer vehicle freight and set up, document preparation charge or any finance charges (if applicable). Sale price uses all dealer/manufacturers rebates/incentives. Sale prices are subject to change if customer chooses special finance promotion. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Please verify any information in question with Chico Motorsports 530 345 5247.
For decades, Kawasaki KX™ motorcycles have established a legacy of building champions. Keeping with this legacy is the completely redesigned KX450 for 2019. Equipped with a more powerful engine, race-ready suspension and new electric start, the all-new, unrivaled KX450 is built for the top of the podium.
- New more powerful 449cc engine delivers fasterlap times
- New race-ready suspension, chassis and brakes for sharp handling
- New electric start offers quick and easy starting
- New hydraulic clutch gives the rider improved clutch feel lap after lap
- New finger-follower valve actuation contributes toincreased power
- New 49mm SHOWA Coil Spring Fork with A-KIT Technology
- Engine: 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, DOHC, water-cooled
- Displacement: 449cc
- Bore x Stroke: 96.0 x 62.1mm
- Compression ratio: 12.5:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with 44mm Keihin throttle body
- Ignition: Digital CDI with electric start
- Transmission: 5-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 49mm inverted coil-spring telescopic fork with adjustable compression and rebound damping/12.0 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: New Uni-Trak® with adjustable dual-range (high/low-speed) compression damping, adjustable rebound damping and adjustable preload/12.1 in
- Front Tire: 80/100-21
- Rear Tire: 120/80-19
- Front Brakes: Single semi-floating 270mm Braking® petal disc with dual-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm Braking® petal disc with single-piston caliper
- Frame Type: Aluminum perimeter
- Rake / Trail: 27.6°/4.8 in
- Overall Length: 86.0 in
- Overall Width: 32.7 in
- Overall Height: 50.2 in
- Ground Clearance: 13.4 in
- Seat Height: 37.6 in
- Curb Weight: 232.3 lb without fuel / 242.4 lb**
- Fuel Capacity: 1.64 gal
- Wheelbase: 58.5 in
- Color Choices: Lime Green
- Warranty: Not Available
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): Not Available
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, DOHC, water-cooled
- Bore and Stroke
- 96.0 x 62.1mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 44mm Keihin throttle body
- Digital CDI with electric start
- Front Suspension
- 49mm inverted coil-spring telescopic fork with adjustable compression and rebound damping/12.0 in.
- Front Brakes
- Single semi-floating 270mm Braking® petal disc with dual-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- New Uni-Trak® with adjustable dual-range (high/low-speed) compression damping, adjustable rebound damping and adjustable preload/12.1 in.
- Rear Brakes
- Single 250mm Braking® petal disc with single-piston caliper
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- 232.3 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.64 gal.
- 58.5 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 13.4 in.
- Seat Height
- 37.6 in.
- 4.8 in.
- 27.6 deg.
- 5-speed, return shift
- Final Drive
- Lime Green
- Not Available