Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Kawasaki NINJA 400 ABS - SAVE $500 OFF MSRP
2019 NINJA 400 BLACK BORDER (1)
At Chico Motorsports, we know our products are the best in the business, and we stand behind that, so you can buy with confidence. We offer new and pre-owned ATVs, motorcycles and side by sides from Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha and KTM. Tue - Sat 9 AM - 6 PM, closed Sunday and Monday. We look forward to assisting you with all your Powersports needs now and in the future.
*Price does not include registration fees, taxes, dealer vehicle freight and set up, document preparation charge or any finance charges (if applicable). Sale price uses all dealer/manufacturers rebates/incentives. Sale prices are subject to change if customer chooses special finance promotion. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Please verify any information in question with Chico Motorsports 530 345 5247.
Street Born. Track Inspired.
Aggressive styling and advanced performance are at the core of the Kawasaki Ninja® 400 sportbike. With an all-new engine and a lightweight chassis, this approachable sportbike offers the perfect balance of everyday street riding and sport riding. The 399cc twin cylinder engine delivers smooth and broad power that is easy to use for a range of riders. Featuring game-changing power and legendary Ninja performance, the all-new Ninja 400 has set the bar higher.
- Class Leading 399cc Twin-Cylinder Engine: The largest displacement engine in its class delivers smooth, easy-to-use power for maximum rider confidence while also offering outstanding fuel efficiency
- Advanced Lightweight Engine: The all-new engine features a downdraft intake and large air box which contribute to increased power at all RPM
- Assist & Slipper Clutch: The assist function provides an exceptionally light clutch pull and produces a wide clutch engagement range for comfort and confidence. The slipper function reduces the effect of back-torque for smooth and seamless downshifts
- Roll-On Acceleration: Best-in-class roll-on acceleration to confidently accelerate up to speed
- Handling: Chassis dimensions designed to deliver confident handling with a modern sporty feel at all speeds
- Comfortable Riding Position: A sporty yet relaxed riding position accommodates a wide variety of riding situations
- Clip-on style handlebars offer a raised position for added comfort
- Narrow seat design and low 30.9" seat height for confident reach to the ground and lower center of gravity for confident handling
- Forward-oriented footpeg position contributes to comfortable ergonomics and a confident reach to the ground at stops
- Turn heads with sporty, KRT superbike-inspired colors and graphics
- Twin LED headlights produce strong white lighting and include low and high beams as well as position lamps
- High-grade cockpit with a multi-function dash instrumentation that includes a gear position indicator
- Aggressive Ninja® styling boasts high-class modern design with superb fit and finish inspired by the larger displacement Ninja supersport bikes
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, water-cooled
- Displacement: 399cc
- Bore x Stroke: 70.0 x 51.8mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
- Maximum Torque: 28.0 lb-ft @ 8,000 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with 32mm throttle bodies (2)
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed Chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: ABS
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm Telescopic fork/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Bottom-link Uni-Trak®, swingarm adjustable preload/5.1 in
- Front Tire: 110/70x17
- Rear Tire: 150/60x17
- Front Brakes: 310mm semi-floating single disc
- Rear Brakes: 220mm single disc
- Frame Type: Trellis, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 24.7°/3.6 in
- Overall Length: 78.3 in
- Overall Width: 28.0 in
- Overall Height: 44.1 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 in
- Seat Height: 30.9 in
- Curb Weight: 366.0 lb**
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal
- Wheelbase: 53.9 in
- Color Choices: Metallic Spark Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, water-cooled
- Bore and Stroke
- 70.0 x 51.8mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 32mm throttle bodies (2)
- TCBI with digital advance
- 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed Chain
- Front Suspension
- 41mm Telescopic fork/4.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Bottom-link Uni-Trak®, swingarm adjustable preload/5.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- 310mm semi-floating single disc
- Rear Brakes
- 220mm single disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 53.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.9 in.
- 24.7 deg.
- 3.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 366.0 lb.
- Metallic Spark Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty