Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Kawasaki VN900CKFL - SAVE $800 OFF MSRP
2019 VN900 CUSTOM BORDER (1)
At Chico Motorsports, we know our products are the best in the business, and we stand behind that, so you can buy with confidence. We offer new and pre-owned ATVs, motorcycles and side by sides from Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha and KTM. Tue - Sat 9 AM - 6 PM, closed Sunday and Monday. We look forward to assisting you with all your Powersports needs now and in the future.
*Price does not include registration fees, taxes, dealer vehicle freight and set up, document preparation charge or any finance charges (if applicable). Sale price uses all dealer/manufacturers rebates/incentives. Sale prices are subject to change if customer chooses special finance promotion. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Please verify any information in question with Chico Motorsports 530 345 5247.
Right Off The Showroom Floor, The Kawasaki Vulcan® 900 Custom V-Twin Has All The Style And Attitude Of A One-Of-A-Kind Cruiser. With Its Tall Front Wheel, Drag-Style Chrome Handlebars And Low-Slung Seat, The Appearance Of This Kawasaki V-Twin Stands In Stark Contrast To Its Smooth Ride And Steadfast Reliability. Enjoy The Dynamic Fusion Of Hand-Built Design And Production Quality With The Vulcan 900 Custom.
- Fuel-injected 903cc V-twin engine delivers ample roll-on power and excellent fuel economy
- Low seat height adds to rider confidence by enabling both feet to be placed on the ground at stops
- Wide drag bars enable plenty of leverage from the comfortable and roomy one-piece seat, and forward-mounted footpegs complete the relaxed riding stance
- Low center of gravity for easy handling
- Custom styling with teardrop tank, parallel slash cut pipes, pinstripe wheels and engine fins
- Engine: 4-stroke, 55° V-twin, 4 valves per cylinder, SOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 903cc/55.10 cu in
- Bore x Stroke: 88.0 x 74.2mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Maximum Torque: 58.2 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® 34mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 5-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive: Kevlar-reinforced belt
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork/5.9 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Trak® swingarm, 7-way adjustable spring preload/4.1 in
- Front Tire: 80/90x21
- Rear Tire: 180/70x15
- Front Brakes: Single 300mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes: Single 270mm hydraulic disc
- Frame Type: Double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 33°/7.2 in
- Overall Length: 94.7 in
- Overall Width: 35.2 in
- Overall Height: 44.1 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 in
- Seat Height: 27.0 in
- Curb Weight: 610.8 lb**
- Fuel Capacity: 5.3 gal
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in
- Color Choices: Pearl Storm Gray/Ebony
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 55 deg. V-twin, 4 valves per cylinder, SOHC
- 903cc/55.10 cu in
- Bore and Stroke
- 88.0 x 74.2mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® 34mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
- TCBI with digital advance
- 5-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive
- Kevlar-reinforced belt
- Front Suspension
- 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork/5.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Uni-Trak® swingarm, 7-way adjustable spring preload/4.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 300mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single 270mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.0 in.
- 33 deg.
- 7.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 610.8 lb.
- Pearl Storm Gray/Ebony
- 12 Month Limited Warranty