Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Suzuki DRZ50L9 - SAVE $200 OFF MSRP
2019 DRZ50 BORDER (1)
At Chico Motorsports, we know our products are the best in the business, and we stand behind that, so you can buy with confidence. We offer new and pre-owned ATVs, motorcycles and side by sides from Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha and KTM. Tue - Sat 9 AM - 6 PM, closed Sunday and Monday. We look forward to assisting you with all your Powersports needs now and in the future.
*Price does not include registration fees, taxes, dealer vehicle freight and set up, document preparation charge or any finance charges (if applicable). Sale price uses all dealer/manufacturers rebates/incentives. Sale prices are subject to change if customer chooses special finance promotion. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Please verify any information in question with Chico Motorsports 530 345 5247.
The 2019 Suzuki DR-Z50 is the ideal way to introduce young beginning riders to the sport of motorcycling. This compact, Suzuki-built mini-bike brings ease and convenience to riders just getting started on two wheels. With an automatic clutch, three-speed transmission, electric starting, and a low 22-inch seat height, this race-styled bike will help build confidence and riding ability for young supervised riders. The 49cc engine delivers a smooth, controllable power band, and adult supervisors can adjust its power level so young riders can learn at a proper pace.
This motorcycle can be in the family for years, thanks to its rugged construction and sturdy 10-inch wheels; the Suzuki DR-Z50 combines a reliable engine with quality running gear that's built to last. The 2019 DR-Z50 is the ideal way to get your whole family involved in motorcycling!
- Powered by a reliable, 49cc, four-stroke engine, the DR-Z50 has plenty of torque to deliver the right level of controllable performance for a younger rider.
- The DR-Z50's engine has a smooth power band with peak power that can be controlled via the adjustable throttle limiter that allows supervising adults to control engine output to suit the rider's ability.
- Starting the DR-Z50 requires a simple push of the electric start button. Riders can also kick-start the bike, so a fun day of riding is always available.
- Clean-burning four-stroke engine is EPA Emissions and California red sticker compliant.
- Adult supervision is essential, so young riders get off to a safe and fun start to motorcycling. The DR-Z50 provides the security of a keyed ignition, so the engine can't run unless an adult has switched it on.
- Spark-arrestor equipped muffler is environmentally friendly, yet has a pleasant exhaust note.
- The easy-to-use automatic clutch smoothly transmits power through the three-speed transmission, so beginning riders learn key-shifting techniques, while discovering the joy of riding.
- Inverted front forks have a RM-Z-inspired design to produce enjoyable riding on a variety of terrain surfaces, with 3.8 inches of front wheel travel to absorb bumps.
- Aggressive RM-Z-inspired styling with bright yellow bodywork and matching graphics let the rider enjoy a big bike look and appeal.
- Don't be fooled by the DR-Z50's light weight: It has a durable steel frame and swingarm designed to carry a wide range of riders and can easily tackle a variety of riding conditions.
- Strong braking performance is provided by front and rear drum brakes. Adjustable front brake lever fits a variety of different-sized hands for optimum young rider control.
- Low 22-inch seat height puts entry-level riders at ease. A slightly forward-leaning riding position allows for maximum rider mobility.
- The DR-Z50 is designed for use by children and off-road use only—do not use on public roads. Single rider only—weight limit 40 kg (88 pounds).
- The DR-Z50 is not recommended for children under age seven. Parental supervision is required during operation. Rider must always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Ride safely and be thoughtful of others.
- Six-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for DR-Z50 families are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- Engine: 49cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, OHC
- Bore x Stroke: 39.0 mm x 41.8 mm (1.53 in. x 1.64 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.7:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni VM13, single carburetor
- Starter: Electric with back-up primary kickstarter
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Clutch: Automatic clutch
- Transmission: 3-speed constant mesh
- Drive Chain: Chain, DID 428DS, 78 links
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Drum brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 2.50 - 10 33J, tube type
- Tires Rear: 2.50 - 10 33J, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.0 L (0.8 US gal.)
- Color: Championship Yellow No.2
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Spark Plug: NGK CR7HSA or DENSO U22FSR-U
- Overall Length: 1320 mm (52.0 in)
- Overall Width: 580 mm (22.8 in)
- Overall Height: 790 mm (31.1 in)
- Wheelbase: 935 mm (36.8 in)
- Ground Clearance: 135 mm (5.3 in)
- Seat Height: 560 mm (22.0 in)
- Curb Weight: 54 kg (119 lb.)
- Warranty: 6-month unlimited mileage limited warranty.*
- Extensions: *Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, OHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 1.53 in. x 1.64 in. (39.0 mm x 41.8 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni VM13, single carburetor
- Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring
- Front Brakes
- Drum brake
- Front Tire
- 2.50 - 10 33J, tube type
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Rear Tire
- 2.50 - 10 33J, tube type
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 119 lb. (54 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.8 US gal. (3.0 L)
- 36.8 in. (935 mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 5.3 in. (135 mm)
- Seat Height
- 22.0 in. (560 mm)
- 3-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, DID 428DS, 78 links
- Championship Yellow No.2
- 6-month unlimited mileage limited warranty.